Sunday, October 20, 2013

Science Review

Parents,

Your child will have a Science quiz over plant and animal life cycles this Friday.  While we are not done with the unit yet, we have covered a lot already so I thought it made sense to quiz over what we have learned so far rather than having a really big test at the end.  This unit is very heavy on vocabulary so I have created a few things to help your child practice and learn these concepts.  Some other paper and pencil study resources will be sent home with the students this week.  

I have shared a link below to an online flash card stack.  I discovered "brainscape" while looking for a way to help my own kids to memorize their Spanish vocabulary.  I've found it to be a really useful tool.  It is an online site but also has an app that works well on iPads/iPods/iPhones.  

Check out the Plant and Animal Life cycle "stack" at the following link.

Your child can complete the practice quiz on Moodle here:
Plant and Animal Life Cycle Practice Quiz

--
Shane Pransky
Whitehouse Primary
4th Grade