Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy Sunday! Team Challenge!

Hello Team Mindcrafters + parents,

I hope everyone has had a terrific winter break so far!  Hopefully you have been able to spend some quality time together as a family.  I'm sure everyone gave and received some nice presents, too.  (I guess I was too naughty because I had a lump of coal in my stocking again this year.) 

Team challenge time!  As I'm sure you know by now, school is canceled for tomorrow.  I want to challenge all students to two tasks for Monday.  First, Mrs. Dressel and I are hoping that all students will be ready to take an AR test over something they read over break.  Take advantage of the day off tomorrow to cuddle up with a good book and read a little.  Second, get outside and play in this wonderful snow.  I'd like students to build a snowman or other snow structure and take a picture of it (even better if you're in it!)  If you e-mail me the picture, I'll post all of the snow creations on the class blog.

Enjoy you day off tomorrow!

--
Shane Pransky
Whitehouse Primary
4th Grade