Friday, January 24, 2014

Team Mindcrafters Snow Day Challenge!

Happy Friday Team Mindcrafters!

Mrs. Dressel and I missed seeing you all today.  We hope all of you are enjoying your day off.  Be sure to take advantage of this day in some way by catching up or better yet getting ahead on your reading, practicing your Spelling or Math facts, or working on your Social Studies project.

I was bummed that our "Dress like a Rock Star" spirit day was canceled, but that didn't stop me from rocking out all 80's rock star style in my basement today.  (See attached picture)

Since this spirit day was canceled and you know I love music, I decided to throw out a musical themed challenge to the team.  Like the last challenge, these are purely for fun when you are caught up on your other responsiblilities and should be done with parent permission where appropriate.

Here are some options:

1)  Take a picture of yourself playing a musical instrument.  I'll collect these and post them on the class website.

2)  Make your own musical instrument.  Take a picture or bring it in to school to demonstrate .You might find other ideas on other websites like Pinterest, but here are a few that I found:

3)  Write your own song lyrics in a google document and share it with me.  If you want to do more, I can help you put your lyrics to music.  

4)  Log in to your google account and answer this music related survey.  I will post survey results on Sunday, but you should be able to see them after you submit your answers.

Google account login is : 
pw: lunchcode

Have a great day and super weekend!

-Mr. Pransky


--
Shane Pransky
Whitehouse Primary
4th Grade