Saturday, December 7, 2013

a few items

Parents,

I had a parent inquire about Scholastic Book orders prior to Christmas.  I typically offer this, but with the recent school book fair, I wasn't sure if it was needed.  However, if anyone is interested, feel free to place an order through the link below.  To ensure that the orders arrive before break, I will need to submit any orders by Monday night.  If you want to order items for Christmas gifts, send me a note, and we can arrange getting the books to you without your child knowing about them.

scholastic.com/readingclub - class code is GJLYC

For Mrs. Dressel's homeroom class:

I ended up getting a couple extra donations of Chex Mix.  In order for me to be able to use up all of this, I could use a few more of the other items.  If you would be willing to send in an extra item, please send me an email, and I can let you know an item that we still need. 

I'm thankful for the many helpers that volunteered to come join us on Monday!  Prepare to get a little messy, aprons are recommended:)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Mary Dressel