Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Team Mindcrafters Daily Update - 5-10-17

Parents,

Jo Jo's Pizza- I was contacted by the manager of JoJo's and she told me she would have the assistant manager deliver the pizzas on Friday.  Thanks to the many parents who offered to pick it up for us!

Mrs. Dressel's classroom composite pictures - It was just pointed out to me that class composite pictures have been given out in other classrooms.  I was unaware of this, and got to the bottom of the issue with our classroom.  It turns out it is my fault...  I went home on picture day as one of my own children was sick, and no one thought again about it until now. They are using my picture from last year, and hopefully composites will be coming home soon.  Sorry for the delay.

REMINDERS:
  • Turn in inflatables waiver
  • Turn in spring pictures or spring picture orders
  • Turn in Community Service permission form
  • Thursday, May 11 - Read a t-shirt day, and author visit
  • Friday, May 12 - tropical colors
  • Friday, May 12 - Pizza party - Mr. Pransky's homeroom
HOMEWORK

MATH - none

READING - none
  • AR Goal: 88% by Friday
SOCIAL STUDIES - none

SCIENCE - Bill Nye Magnetism Video notes (in Google classroom)

--
Shane Pransky
Whitehouse Primary
4th Grade

On the web: