Saturday, December 20, 2014

Team Mindcrafters

I added a few pictures to our blog of the Minute to Win It activity in my room Friday.  Below is some information about Kahoot.  I told students that I would send out this info, and I've already received one email request:)

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday break!  

Kahoot - Students have played games in class using this website.  The games they've played were created by us for review.  However, there are many free games that can be played, and the Dressel house has been having fun challenging each other on a variety of topics.  Whether students want to play the class games again for review at home, or look for family games to play, an account needs to be created first.  It is quick and easy.  Once you create an account, you can search through the many public games out there.  This is the direct link to the homophone review game they played in language.  

--
Mary Dressel
Whitehouse 4th Grade
Office Phone 419-877-0543