Thursday, March 13, 2014

Captains Log...Snowdate #14

Hello Team Mindcrafters + parents,

A few reminders about tomorrow...

All of Math Madness Week 2 should be completed by tomorrow.  See attachment if your child left it at school.

Thanks for all of the submissions on the Science challenges.  I hope they had fun and learned something new.  Click the links below for pictures and videos of those who completed the Water Clings Home Experiment and the Floating Paperclip Challenge.  

Don't forget, tomorrow is Pi Day.  I challenged students to memorize as many digits of Pi as they can.  All students who try will win a prize, but the top 4 students will win a slice of my wife's homemade strawberry pie!  I just cleaned and quartered 6 pints of strawberries, so don't let me down!

See everyone tomorrow!

--
Shane Pransky
Whitehouse Primary
4th Grade